Blichmann Engineering Inline Riptide™ Pump Kit with Camlock Fittings
Original price $469.99 - Original price $469.99
$469.99 - $469.99
Current price $469.99
The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing!
We've solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control - don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping - a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
- 1x Blichmann Engineering Riptide™ Pump
- 10x Feet of High Temperature Silicone Hose Tubing (per foot - 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD)
- 4x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp (7/16" - 1")
- 4x Stainless Steel High Flow Camlock Type C - Female Camlock x 5/8" Barb
- 2x Stainless Steel Camlock Type A - Male Camlock x 1/2" Female NPT
- 2x Stainless Steel Camlock Type F - Male Camlock x 1/2" Male NPT