JaDeD | The JaDeD Cyclone™ Cleanable Copper Counterflow Chiller
Estimated time to Ship:
The JaDeD Cyclone™ offers homebrewers a high-flow Counterflow Chiller that is ideal for whirlpooling while utilizing a fully cleanable, clog resistant inline chiller (not recommended for single pass, straight to fermenter chilling)*. With the 1/2” inside diameter of this chiller, it is virtually impossible to clog. Perfect for chilling your favourite IPA or any recipe with a large hop schedule. No more guessing (or hoping) that your CFC is clean; you can be sure it's clean!
Similar the popular convoluted counterflow chillers on the market, the JaDeD Cyclone is constructed of 12’ of 5/8” outside diameter copper enclosed in 7/8” outside diameter copper, easily chilling 5 gallons of wort from boiling to 68F in under 8 minutes with 58F tap water while recirculating the wort back to the brew kettle
The JaDeD Cyclone can be sanitized by circulating boiling water, boiling wort, PBW or other sanitizer through the chiller prior to use. You can even pull off the food grade silicone tubing to ensure that the wort contact area of the chiller is clean. For even further ease, a cleaning rod is included with each JaDeD Cyclone purchase which can be used to remove any stubborn debris left after the last brew day!
Combined with our Whirly MAMMOTH™ whirlpool arm (sold separately), the high wort flow rate recirculating back into your brew kettle will create a swirling whirlpool resulting in a cone of trub and debris remaining in the centre of you brew kettle after your wort is to temperature. No need to use a pre-filter in order to keep the wort flowing freely through the large 1/2" inside diameter of the Cyclone.
The wort travels from your brew kettle, through the inner copper tubing, looping around through high-temp food grade silicone tubing and back to the kettle, without touching any of the lead free soldered connections.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 10F above tap water temperature in 8 minutes)
- Food grade silicone tubing
- 12’ of 1/2” I.D. copper for wort side, 7/8” O.D. copper for water side
- 3/4” male and female garden hose fittings for chilling water feed
- FULLY cleanable; easy cleaning procedure with cleaning brush included in every purchase
- All solder connections are lead free and potable water safe
- Fully assembled dimensions: 12" W x 6" H x 31" L
- Made in the USA