Micro Matic Pro-Line™ | 59-1/2" Wine Kegerator - Stainless Steel (MDD58SW-E)
Estimated time to Ship:
Due to the size and weight of this item, please contact us for a shipping quote.
59-1/2" wide wine kegerator. Complete wine dispensing system with dedicated dual-temperature zones: one for whites and one for reds.
For restaurant owners, customers and the environment, it doesn’t get better than wine on tap. The eco-friendly keg package is the smart choice for improving profit margins, operating efficiencies and preserving fresh taste. Wine on tap allows bartenders to quickly serve customers with the pull of a tap and ensures no waste—yielding 100% of each keg. In addition, save valuable space by lowering the need to store bulky cases of wine.
Pro-Line™ Wine Kegerator Dispensers are the complete wine dispensing system with dedicated dual-temperature zones: one for whites and one for reds. Our units are constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel ensuring years of service and available in either black vinyl or stainless steel finish. Serving wines through a wine dispenser on tap is a trendy way to offer sparkling wine, rose, red, or your house white. This makes it ideal for use in your wine bar, winery or restaurant.
This model is sold without draft towers.
Note: does not include tapping supplies (Sanke or Ball Lock couplers)
- Dedicated dual-temperature zones: Whites 45°F / Reds 55°F
- Colour coded digital thermostat for each zone
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Durable stainless steel exterior for a sleek look
- Holds up to (8) 1/6 keg barrels
- Pre-drilled for 4" diameter tower (order separately, see our kit selections)
- Optional commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Integrated LED interior lighting
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Front breathing for cooling and exhaust
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
|1/6 Barrel (5.23 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 8 (4 per zone)|
|CO2 knockout plug||Yes
|2, self-closing with lock
|NSF and ETL listed|