Spike Brewing 50 Gallon Spike+ Tri-Clamp Brew Kettle
Introducing the new Spike+ line of kettles! Spike+ is just that, an improvement on an already great platform. Our Spike+ line draws from the pro side of brewing with the standard use of tri-clamp (TC) fittings. TC fittings do not have any threads and use a gasket and clamp which allows for quick attaching/detaching of fittings. The Spike+ line is for the most serious home brewer!
While designing the setup of the kettle they offset the ports on these kettles. This allows you to have ample room to use butterfly valves, or other accessories, with ease.
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at their facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings (metric and imperial)
- Polished finish
- 23.6" wide by 27.1" tall
- Domed bottom design
- Why a stepped bottom? Click Here!
- Bottom coupler 2" off the bottom (4 gal mark)
- Top coupler 4" off the bottom (8 gal mark)
- Staggered design keeps the top port submerged with half batches
- Lid is included
- Valve click here
- Thermowell TC fitting
- Fixed thermometer click here OR adjustable thermometer click here
- TC to 5/8" barb
- Silicone wort transfer hose 1/2" click here
- Making a boil kettle or hot liquor tank? Dip tube click here
- 1.5" TC fittings
- 1.5" TC gasket