Ss Brewtech - Jacketed Unitank (1 bbl)
NOTE: Please contact before purchasing. Due to the size and weight of this item, we are unable to ship through Canada Post or FedEx and will need to arrange a pallet rate. Please reach out to us with your address for more accurate shipping rates. This item is available by custom order only and will be drop-shipped from our supplier. No stock is available in store.
"We set out to design our line of Jacketed Unitanks by taking the same robust material thicknesses, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as our Pro Unitanks, then scale them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. It was also important that us that we borrow popular cues from our single wall Unitanks such as a lower stiffener plate, and square tube leg design.
Finally, we carried over our popular zwickle sampling valve, DIN racking arm, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. Then added a Pro carb stone along with a combination CIP and dry hoping port. However, instead of incorporating a cumbersome off the shelf manway we decided to innovate on the familiar TC standard and develop our own proprietary TC lid and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when installing and removing the lid cap. The line of Jacketed Unitanks strikes the perfect balance of Pro performance in a smaller package."
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Lower Cone and Body Glycol Jacket
- Lid cap includes combination 3" dry hop port and PRV
- Blow off tube and Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Zwickle Style Sampling Valve and Analog Thermometer
- 1.5" TC Rotatable racking arm with DIN nut, 1.5" lower dump port
- Discrete cylinder and cone jackets allow for half batching
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS Carbstone with valve
- Cone mounted sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 53" Height