Cultures for Health | Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter
Original price $22.99 - Original price $22.99
$22.99 - $22.99
Current price $22.99
Not eating gluten? No problem! With the help from our gluten free sourdough starter culture, you can make tangy, fluffy sourdough bread that’s gluten-free.
The GF sourdough starter is an heirloom culture, meaning you'll make endless bread dough all from one starter! Just add water and gluten-free flour.
Sourdough is perfect for beginners, and this gluten free sourdough bread starter is a very forgiving culture and one of the easiest to work with!
- 1 packet of dehydrated Sourdough Starter Culture made from brown rice.
- Step-by-step instructions for using the culture - also found here.
Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic brown rice flour, live active cultures.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
- Gluten-free (<5 ppm).
Store the starter culture in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to activate it. Use the starter culture by the date on the bag.
Supplies you'll need:
- 1 packet of dehydrated Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter
- Unchlorinated, unfluoridated water
- Flour for your Sourdough Starter
- Quart-size glass jar
- Non-metal stirring utensil
- Tight-weave cloth or paper coffee filter (to cover the container)
- Rubber band to secure the cover to the jar