American Oak Chips - Medium Toasted (1 Kg)
- Adds flavour, aroma complexity, and increase body
- Do not require long periods of aging to get the desired impact.
- improves the outcome of your wine.
- Instructions: Open Oak Pack and add the oak chips to 1 cup of hot water in step 1. Let the oak chips soak in the hot water for 10 minutes. Add the water and the oak chips to the primary fermenter.
- Dosage: The amount of Oak Chips you will want to use varies, but usually it will be in the area of 1 to 2 ounces for every 5 or 6 gallons of wine. The lesser of the amounts should be used in white wines.
- Maximum Dosage: We do not recommend exceeding 4 ounces of oak chips for 5 gallons of wine.
- Product of United States