AMYLEX® 4T - Alpha Amylase (32 oz)
AMYLEX® 4T is a thermostable bacterial alpha-amylase enzyme preparation derived from Bacillus licheniformis.
It is recommended to add AMYLEX® 4T to the cereal cooker before cooking or into the mash to prevent the occurrence of starch positive wort. For potable alcohol production it is recommended to add AMYLEX® 4T before cooking and/or at liquefaction dependent on the process.
• Rapidly reduces viscosity at high solid concentrations
• Allows for the use of high temperature gelatinization starches
• Allows for the use of high adjunct levels
• Efficient starch liquefaction
• Reduces potential for starch positive wort