Anvil Brewing Kettle (20 gallon)
Anvil Brewing Equipment is the brain child of Blichmann Engineering with the support of homebrewing legend and author of How to Brew, John Palmer.
Anvil's 20 Gallon Brewing Kettle is the ideal choice for brewing with a full boil for 10 - 15 gallon batches. May also be used as a hot liquor tank or a mash tun if ordered with the optional false bottom. Great for All-Grain Brew in a Bag brewing as well!
Anvil Kettles are durable, rugged, and designed for a lifetime of use. These kettles come standard with internal graduated etchings that clearly show measurements in both gallons and liters. They include a thermometer, 1/2" NPT Ball Valve, and dip tube to ensure that you are getting the most out of your wort!
- Built from a heavy duty 18 gauge Stainless Steel that includes a reinforced lip for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Etched graduations on the inside of the kettle in both Gallons and Liters for accuracy.
- Dual Scale thermometer that displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Cast stainless steel handles for ease of carrying. Built without rivets to prevent leaks and discourage contaminants.
- Lid design conveniently rests on kettle handles.
- 1.2 - 1 height to diameter ratio designed for optimal performance.
- Stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is incredible durable, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will not leak.
- Dip tube included that drains to within 3/8" of the bottom of the kettle.
Dimensions: Height - 21 1/4" Diameter - 17 3/4"