Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit for Four 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs (USED) with Beer Shanks, 4 Way Gas Manifold, and Dual Gauge Regulator
This Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with Regulator contains everything you need to pour homebrew from four ball lock corny kegs using a chrome faucets instead of basic picnic taps, including a four shanks to create a passthroughs through a fridge door or wall.
- 4 x 5 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (USED)
- 15 ft Gas Line
- 24 ft Beverage Line
- 18 x Hose Clamps
- 4 x CM Becker Barbed Gas Disconnect
- 4 x CM Becker Barbed Beverage Disconnect
- Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator (Zinc Bonnet)
- 4 x Stainless Steel Beer Shank, 1/4" Bore (6.125")
- 4 x Chrome Faucet
- 4 x Black Plastic Tap Handle
- 4 x Tail Piece Assemblies
- Faucet Wrench
Note: CO2 tanks are sold separately and cannot be shipped pressurized/filled.