Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit for Two 2.5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs with Faucet Adapter and Regulator
This Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with Regulator contains everything you need to pour homebrew from two ball lock corny keg using chrome faucets instead of basic picnic taps.
Please note each keg setup will require fridge space 22" high by 9" wide and 12" deep (not including the regulator or gas tank).
- 9 ft Gas Line
- 6 x Hose Clamps
- Stainless Steel T Splitter for Gas Line
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius Keg
- 2 x CM Becker Barbed Gas Disconnect
- 2 x CM Becker MFL Beverage Disconnect
- Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator (Zinc Bonnet)
- 2 x Faucet Adapter
- 2 x Stainless Steel Faucet
- 2 x Coupling Nut
- 2 x Black Plastic Tap Handle
Note: CO2 tanks are sold separately and cannot be shipped pressurized/filled.