Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with Two 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (USED), Beer Shank, and Regulator
This Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with Regulator contains everything you need to pour homebrew from a ball lock corny keg using a chrome faucet instead of a basic picnic tap, including a shank to create a passthrough through a fridge door or wall.
- 2 x 5 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (USED)
- 9 ft Gas Line
- 12 ft Beverage Line
- 10 x Hose Clamps
- 2 x CM Becker Barbed Gas Disconnect
- 2 x CM Becker Barbed Beverage Disconnect
- Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator (Zinc Bonnet)
- 2 x Stainless Steel Beer Shank, 1/4" Bore (6.125")
- 2 x Chrome Faucet
- 2 x Black Plastic Tap Handle
- Faucet Wrench
Note: CO2 tanks are sold separately and cannot be shipped pressurized/filled.