Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with USED 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg, Beer Shank, and Regulator
This Basic Ball Lock Homebrew Kegging Kit with a CO2 tank contains everything you need to pour homebrew from a ball lock corny keg using a chrome faucet instead of basic picnic taps, including a shank to create a passthrough through a fridge door or wall.
- 5 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (USED)
- 4 ft Gas Line
- Stainless Steel T Splitter for Gas Line
- 6 ft Beverage Line
- 4 x Hose Clamps
- CM Becker Barbed Gas Disconnect
- CM Becker Barbed Beverage Disconnect
- Dual Gauge Regulator
- Stainless Steel Beer Shank, 1/4" Bore (6.125")
- Stainless Steel Faucet
- Black Plastic Tap Handle
- Tail Piece Assemblies
Note: CO2 tanks are sold separately and cannot be shipped pressurized/filled.