Blichmann Engineering BeerGun with 2-Way Gas Manifold Kit
Easily split your gasline to a ball lock keg and a Blichmann Beergun. The check-valves on a 2-Way manifold gives you the ability to shut off gas to one or both gas lines when not in use.
- 1 x Blichmann Engineering Beergun V.2.0 Beer Gun Bottle Filler
- 1 x 2-Way Gas Manifold Distributor
- 1 x CM Becker Ball Lock Gas Disconnect
- 2 x Stainless Swivel Nut - ¼" FFL 5/16" OD Barb
- 12 x Gas Line - Red Vinyl Tubing (Per Foot)
- 5 x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp (3/16" - 5/16")
We all love the simplicity of kegging, but the oxygenation and foaming from bottling for transportation is an annoying inconvenience. Powered by patented Quiescent Flow Technology℠, the BeerGun™ takes aim at these common problems – purging a bottle with CO2 and filling it with minimal foam or carbonation loss. The BeerGun™ makes bottling as simple as pushing a purge valve and pulling a trigger for beer!
Powered by Quiescent Flow Technology℠, this revolutionary new bottle filler eliminates the complicated, time-consuming operation and cleaning of traditional CP bottle fillers used to fill bottles from kegs while maintaining their primary function – purging a bottle with CO2 (no oxygen pickup) and filling it with minimal foaming and carbonation loss. Couple that with the auto-fill level – and the ability to fill bottles of any depth without modification – and this filler is a clear standout.
Quiescent Flow Technology℠ is so different and so easy to use that it’s another of our patented innovations! Our filler gradually reduces beer from keg pressure to atmospheric pressure with little turbulence, doing away with the complicated valving and cumbersome use of traditional CP filters. The result is a consistent bottle fill with little foaming and no oxygen pickup.
Foaming is caused predominantly by turbulence and sudden changes in pressure. The unique design of the BeerGun™ eliminates the need to pressurize the bottle by providing a non-throttling, quick-acting valve placed at the bottom of the filler stem and a beer-delivery system that is very low in turbulence. Competitors place their valve at the top of the filler, which forces the beer down an empty tube each time, kicking up foam along the way. Placing the valve at the bottom not only quickly immerses the valve in the beer but further reduces pressure change and turbulence, keeping the stem full of beer at all times. And because the beer is sealed in the filler stem when the BeerGun™ is removed from the bottle, it automatically provides a consistent bottle fill level.
These features, coupled with a CO2 jacketing tube for bottle purging and ergonomic valve actuators, makes filling bottles faster, intuitive, more accurate, and easier than ever! Because the BeerGun™doesn't require a pressurizing stopper, you can fill a bottle of any depth without buying different stem lengths or adding plastic hose extensions.
The BeerGun™ makes filling a bottle as simple as pushing a CO2 purge valve and pulling the trigger for beer!
- One-handed intuitive operation
- Less complex than counter-pressure
- Everything that touches the beer is stainless
- Simple to clean and set up
- So easy you’ll actually enjoy bottling!
- Great for kegs or bottling buckets
- Works for wine-makers, too
- Made in the USA
New V. 2.0 Features:
- Ergonomic warm-touch grip with ambidextrous thumb actuated CO2 valve
- Positively retained beer seal tip - no more lost tips!
- Anti-microbial beer hose keeps contamination at bay!
- Accessory kit now included as standard item
- Includes a convenient plastic tool case
- Tool free super fast disassembly