Brewer's Best 5 Gallon/19 Litre Homebrew Beer Brewing Equipment Starter Kit w/Glass Carboy + Kettles and Chiller and Mash Tun for ALL GRAIN
The Brewer's Best Starter Equipment Kit includes all of the essential brewing, fermenting and bottling equipment you need to brew and bottle your own all-grain beer for the first time.
Bottles and Recipe Kits sold separately. Each one of our All Grain Kits produces about two cases of beer!
This kit includes a 5 Gallon and an 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Brewing Kettle and a Copper Immersion Wort Chiller. Chillers hook up to a garden hose or with a kitchen faucet adapter.
A Cooler with a false bottom is included as your Mash Tun.
You will also get a 5 Gallon Glass Carboy with airlock for secondary fermentation. Useful for dry-hopping, adding fruit, extended aging or just brewing a second batch!
Questions about getting started? Contact us to make sure you have everything you need for your first brew!
Equipment Kit Includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Ale Pail Primary Fermenter with airlock
- 6.5 Gallon Ale Pail Bottling Bucket with a Spigot
- 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
- 5 Gallon Glass Carboy with Airlock
- Mash Tun with False Bottom
- Bottle Capper
- Hydrometer to measure alcohol content
- Liquid Crystal Stick-On Thermometer
- Auto-Siphon and Bottling Set-Up
- Bottle Brush
- Equipment Instructions
All Grain Recipe Kit (Sold Separately) Includes:
- Crushed Grains