Glycol Chiller for Conical Fermenters - 1/3 HP
This 1/3 HP glycol chiller will maintain lager temps and enable crash cooling for up to 4 vessels even in relatively high ambient temperatures.
Designed to integrate up to 4 kits of temperature controller, pump and tubing to provide a complete temperature control system so each vessel can be connected independently and set at different temperatures. For example, a fermentation temperature in one vessel and maintain precise serve or crash cooling temperature in another vessel.
You can also connect a Brite Tank to hold beer at serving temperatures.
- Capable of crash cooling and lagering
- Chills Up to 3 – 1 BBL tanks
- Chills Up to 4 – ½ BBL, 14- or 7 gallons tanks
- Power ratings: 110VAC
- Running amperage: 5.82 A
- 1/3 hp compressor
- 2300 Btu/h
- 3 gallons glycol reservoir
- Mix rate: 33% of 100% Propylene glycol to 66% of water
- Dimensions: 20’’ W X 20’’ D X 12’’ H