Spike Brewing 20 Gallon Brew Kettle V4 (2 Vertical Couplers) With Hardware
The Spike Brewing 20 Gallon Kettle is one of the highest quality on the market. Spike offers the thickest 304 stainless steel kettles on the market. With US welded fittings (no more weldless fittings) at a factory direct price it's top tier bang for your buck.
Both couplers are located in line vertically for ease of use.
Spike has changed the game by making it easy to modify their kettles into mash tons by simply installing a false bottom. Click Here!
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings (metric and imperial)
- Valve and thermometer coupler
- Polished finish
- 17.7¨ wide by 21.4¨ tall
- Domed bottom design
- Why a stepped bottom? Click Here!
- Bottom coupler at 1.5" off the bottom (2 gal mark)
- Top coupler 6" off the bottom (6.5 gal mark)
- Lid is included
- Stainless Steel 1/2” Male NPT Non-Adjustable Thermometer with 3” Face | Spike Brewing Included
Spike Stainless Steel 3 Piece Ball Valve - 1/2” Male NPT Included
- Male quick connect click here
- Female quick connect click here
- Silicone wort transfer hose 1/2" click here
- Making a boil kettle or hot liquor tank? Dip tube click here
- Making mash tun? False Bottom click here
How to Assemble: