Spike Brewing 30 Gallon Brew Kettle V3 (2 Vertical Couplers)
The Spike Brewing 30 Gallon Kettle (Over 1 hL!) is one of the highest quality on the market. Spike offers the thickest 304 stainless steel kettles on the market. With US welded fittings (no more weldless fittings) at a factory direct price it's top tier bang for your buck.
Both couplers are located in line vertically for ease of use.
Spike has changed the game by making it easy to modify their kettles into mash tons by simply installing a false bottom. Click Here!
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.5 mm thick walls (50% thicker than the competition)
- 6 mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings (metric and imperial)
- Valve and thermometer coupler
- Polished finish
- 19.7¨ wide by 21.4¨ tall
- Domed bottom design
- Why a stepped bottom? Click Here!
- Bottom coupler at 1.5" off the bottom (2.25 gal mark)
- Top coupler 6" off the bottom (8 gal mark)
- Lid is included
- Valve click here
- Fixed thermometer click here OR adjustable thermometer click here
- Male quick connect click here
- Female quick connect click here
- Silicone wort transfer hose 1/2" click here
- Making a boil kettle or hot liquor tank? Dip tube click here
- Making mash tun? False Bottom click here
How to Assemble: