Ss Brewtech - Brew Bucket Fermentor (7 Gallon)
The Brew Bucket was the very first product Ss BrewTech ever invented. It’s no secret that stainless steel is the superior material for sanitary fermentation. You don’t see your local craft brewery fermenting in plastic for a reason. Stainless is more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off-flavour yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temp controlled fermentation.
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Stackable during fermentation - saves space
- ⅜” Mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17mm port in lid for ½” blow off tubing
- Welded carry handles
- Etched volume markings gals/liters
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 7 gallon capacity
- 12.5” Diameter
- 20.5” Height