Taprite | Beer Carbonation Tester
Original price $559.99 - Original price $559.99
$559.99 - $559.99
Current price $559.99
The Taprite carbonation tester is designed to be used in the field to verify carbonation levels during equipment installations, keg change-outs and to assist with trouble-shooting. It has been tested on various beers (Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, Miller Light, Shiner, Heineken and others) with accurate results.
Handy label affixed to the outside of the tester to show the appropriate CO2 volume based on the Temperature and Pressure readings.
- Fittings are all stainless or plated metal
- Thermometer & gauge are pre-calibrated and easy to read
- Canister (4.5 oz capacity) is made of high impact acrylic
- Cap is made of lightweight aluminum with knurled sides
- Design is simple, easy to use and clean