Spike Brewing | 20 Gallon OG Stainless Steel Brew Kettle - Tri-clamp
The best brew kettle on the market—and we really stand by that statement. Made with the thickest material and U.S. welded fittings, this kettle is a solid piece of steel sold at a factory direct price. Whatever your use is, this kettle will hold up.
The Spike+ line draws from the pro side of brewing with the standard use of tri-clamp (TC) fittings. TC fittings do not have any threads and use a gasket and clamp, which allows for quick attaching and detaching of fittings. The Spike+ line is perfect for experienced homebrewers!
While designing the setup of the kettle, we offset the ports so you have ample room to use butterfly valves or other accessories with ease.
- 6 - 15 gallon batch size
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings
- Polished finish
- 17.7¨ wide by 21.4¨ tall
- Domed bottom design
- Bottom coupler 2" off the bottom (2.5gal mark)
- Top coupler 4" off the bottom (4gal mark)
- Staggered design keeps the top port submerged with half batches
- Lid is included
- Thermowell TC fitting
- Fixed thermometer OR adjustable thermometer
- TC to 5/8" barb
- Silicone wort transfer hose 1/2"
- Making a boil kettle or hot liquor tank? Dip tube
- 1.5" TC fittings
- 1.5" TC gasket