We ship online orders across Canada. Orders typically ship within 2-4 business days via Canada Post, FedEx and UPS.
OUT OF STOCK AND BACKORDERED ITEMS
We will notify you as soon as possible if an item you ordered is out of stock or on backorder.
LARGE ITEMS / ORDERS / REMOTE AREAS
If the cost of shipping amount is calculated as FREE, it will require an additional invoice to calculate shipping costs. All orders could be subject to extra shipping costs and we will contact you before shipping your order.
PICKUP & RETAIL
Advanced orders not required. For location and hours of operation click HERE
• We provide exchange/store credit for non-ingredient returns within 30 days of purchase.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and it must be in the original packaging.
• Once we receive your return, it will be inspected and you will be contacted with the status of your return.
• The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of returned items, unless it is defective or damaged.
• Clearance items may not be refunded.
• Please note: returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
Glass bottles, carboys and lab equipment are fragile. We do our best to pack everything with the utmost care and very rarely have breakage but please ship glass at your own risk.
SHIPPING LIQUID YEAST
We may delay shipments until Monday to avoid being in transit over the weekend. If you are concerned about travel time, we recommend upgrading the shipping method to Fed-Ex for faster transit.
Ice Packs will help to keep liquid yeast colder during warmer months, but does not ensure that your yeast will arrive cold.
During winter months yeast may freeze. Liquid yeast fairs better than people think, but if in doubt we recommend making a yeast starter to know if yeast is still viable.
We do not guarantee the viability of yeast and recommend Kveik or dry yeast during extreme temperatures.