At Spike Brewing, we have the unique ability to make custom-designed kettles since we do our own fabrication right here in Milwaukee, WI. We can add 1.5" or 2" tri-clamp ports, as well as full and half 1/2" NPT ports. Whether you want a heating element so you can convert your kettle to electric, an extra whirlpool feature, HERMS coil ports or pretty much anything else, Spike can build the kettle you've been dreaming up.
START BUILDING YOUR CUSTOM KETTLE!
If you know how you want your kettle(s) to be set up, we ask that you complete a drawing with the custom form below and attach it when submitting your ticket HERE. If you are unsure of a design, that is okay too! Just let us know the following info when contacting us.
- The size of the kettle you are interested in
- How the kettle will be used (Boil Kettle, Hot Liquor Tank, Mash Tun, BIAB, other)
- Whether you prefer NPT or tri clamp ports
- If this is for an electric or direct fire application
Once you submit this information, we'll review everything and get back to you via email with any answers you're seeking, an initial quote and any recommended design changes. Pricing below in USD.
Questions before you get started?
We've put together a few guides with kettle designs commonly requested by our customers.
In addition to all the kettle accessories that we offer on our website, we also offer the accessories below as part of a custom kettle order.
- 1.5" TC stainless steel 5500w element
- 25' x 1/2" stainless steel HERMs coil (for 10 gallon kettles)
- 50' x 1/2" stainless steel HERMs coil (for 15-50 gallon kettles)