Grainfather Glycol Chilling Unit
Control your fermentation temperature accurately, every time!
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn't get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavour profile.
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure superior fermenting results.
- Allows you to cold crash, lager and control fermentation at low temperatures (as low as 4ºC)
- Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
- 6 Liter glycol reservoir (50/50 mixture)
- Grainfather's Website states that the Conical Fermentor Jack is included. This item is NOT included with the North American version, only the International Version (not sold in Canada).
- 1x Connical Connection Kit is included with every Gylcol Chiller, but additional Connection Kits can be purchased separately here and are required for each additional Conical (maximum of 4x total conicals can be connected to each chiller).