Grainfather G40 All Grain Brewing System with 25L Sparge Water Heater
The Grainfather G40 Brewing System has a bigger capacity and better connectivity. Produce up to 10 US Gal of beer from one brew and connect your mobile device to the smart controller with built-in wireless control via the Grainfather App, for step-by-step brewing and access to bazillions of recipes.
Please Note - this system comes standard with a NEMA 6-15P plug, and requires access to a 220v-240v power supply.
This item does not ship through Canada Post or FedEx and shipping costs at checkout are not applied to this item. We can help to arrange pickup through a courier company or ship freight.
The Grainfather G40 is our latest brewing system in the G SERIES range. Packed with all of the innovative features you can find in the G70 plus more, this system is your new best friend for brewing up to 10 US Gal of beer and filling 2 x 5 US Gal corny kegs. With a max grain bill of 29lb, you can adjust a high ABV recipe to a smaller batch volume, allowing you to brew larger grain bills that can easily go above 9% ABV.
Just like the G70, you can manage your brew remotely with the smart controller that has built-in wireless connectivity. Simply connect your mobile device to the controller and manage your brew through the FREE Grainfather App. Once connected, you’ll have access to a step-by-step brewing system and bazillions of recipes to choose from, or you can even create your own!
- The new Smart Controller automatically controls both the pump and heating element. This allows for tons of cool features including automatic step mashing and recipe management. It can also be controlled via your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) via wifi.
- The Grainfather allows you to mash, lauter and boil, all in the same vessel. The wort is heated and pumped according to the RIMS method for your mash schedule.
- The malt is placed in a grain basket that is lifted for draining after the mashing is complete. Please note: Lifting the grain basket may require 2 people or a winch.
- The included counter flow wort chiller quickly cools down the wort as it is pumped into the fermentation vessel.
- Grain basket
- Hop filter
- Counter flow wort chiller with hoses and fittings
- Magnetic drive pump
- Grainfather Smart Controller controller
- Grainfather G40 body
- Tapered bottom with false bottom for efficient hop filtering
- Integrated circulation pipe, making it easy to open the lid during the mashing
- Ball valve tap at the bottom of the unit for easier emptying and cleaning
- Sight glass for easy reading of the volume
- Rounded corners on the grain basket filter (no silicone gaskets)
- Lifting handles on the sides and on the lid
- Much larger wort chiller (the cooling is as fast as on the Grainfather G30, despite being twice the volume)
- The wifi connection is much more stable than the previous Bluetooth controller
Batch size: 40L (before boil)
Recommended maximum grain bill: 13kg
Heating power: NEMA 6-15r 220v plug (please note: this requires a power adapter (not included) to allow you to plug into your dryer outlet)
Warranty: 3 years
BREW MORE BEER
WIRELESS BREW SESSION CONTROL
GET EXPECTED GRAVITY FROM YOUR GRAINS
COLOUR LCD CONTROLLER
The 25L Sparge Water Heater is designed to be used with up to 40L brewing systems making it the perfect companion for the G40 or the G30 Brewing Systems. It reduces the time and effort of heating additional sparge water during your brew, making your brew days even easier.
This temperature-controlled urn allows you to heat up to 25L (6.6 US Gal) of water in preparation to sparge. Simply start heating your sparge water when you begin the mash, to ensure that it is ready when you need to sparge. Add the right amount of water according to your recipe, set the desired temperature and once the water has reached the required temperature, it will hold that temperature until you need it.
- 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed finish
- 25L capacity
- Heats up to 25L (6.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes
- One-piece structure for easy cleaning
- Cool touch lid, with a twisted lock for safety purposes
- Water gauge indication with an easy-to-use ball valve tap for dispensing water
- 45-110° variable thermostat to heat your water to the desired temperature
- Heating lights to indicate when the temperature has been reached or still heating
- Concealed heating element