Milwaukee | MA860 Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Probe
NOTE: The Milwaukee MA860 is a Galvanic replacement probe for the MW605 MAX Dissolved Oxygen meter.
The refillable Galvanic probe has an oxygen-permeable polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) membrane sensor for measuring dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in aqueous solutions and a built in temperature sensor.
The probe uses a silver cathode and a zinc anode. Its body is made of PP, ABS.
- Reinforced plastic PP, ABS for durability.
- Built in temperature sensor to achieve thermal equilibrium between the sensor and the sample for more accurate reading.
- 6.3" (160 mm) long with a tip that tapers from 1-1/2" to 3/4" in diameter.
- 10' (3.0 m) cable with a 7-pin DIN connector for attaching to the meter.
- MA861 Membranes only.
- Probe MA860:
- Galvanic Probe
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Sensor: Built-in Thermistor
- Cathode: Silver
- Anode: Zinc
- Membranes: Oxygen permeable PTFE (MA861)
- Connector Socket: DIN 7pins
- Body: PP, ABS, IP67 rating
- Cable: Jacket material: PP
- Warranty: 6 months