Spike Brewing | 10 Gallon OG Stainless Steel Brew Kettle - Tri-Clamp
The best brew kettle on the market—and we really stand by that statement. Made with the thickest material and U.S. welded fittings, this kettle is a solid piece of steel sold at a factory direct price. Whatever your use is, this kettle will hold up.
While designing the setup of the kettle they offset the ports on these kettles. This allows you to have ample room to use butterfly valves, or other accessories, with ease.
- 2.5 - 6 gallon batch size
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at their facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings (metric and imperial)
- Polished finish
- 13.8¨ wide by 17" tall
- Domed bottom design
- Why a stepped bottom? Click Here!
- Bottom coupler 2" off the bottom (1.25 gal mark)
- Top coupler 4" off the bottom (2.5 gal mark)
- Staggered design keeps the top port submerged with half batches
- Lid is included
- Thermowell TC fitting
- Fixed thermometer OR adjustable thermometer
- TC to 5/8" barb
- Silicone wort transfer hose 1/2"
- Making a boil kettle or hot liquor tank? Dip tube
- 1.5" TC fittings
- 1.5" TC gasket