Spike Brewing Steam Condenser Lid
Built to transform steam into liquid during the boil, our steam condenser lid will enable you to brew inside without worrying about moisture collecting on your walls and ceiling, which can cause mold issues. These lids are not only designed to fit Spike kettles, but will also work with most other kettle brands on the market.
From a better boil-off rate to major cost savings and conveniences, you will find many benefits by adding this to your brew setup.
- Third-party lab tested to show that DMS is completely undetectable (under 25 ppb) after only 30-45 minutes of boiling
- Compatible with Spike Kettles and the Spike Solo
- 1.5" tri-clamp port for CIP ball
- 4" tri-clamp port for hop additions
- Water usage:
- 15 gallons/hour for 10g, 15g & 20g lids
- 25 gallons/hour for 30g &. 50g lids
- Condenser Mister
- Barbs & caps
→ User Guide