Spike OG Hot Liquor Tank - Flat (Custom Build)
AVAILABILITY: Pre-Order ONLY
Want something built specifically for you? Only available here at Toronto Brewing is the chance to get a custom kettle built for you
Spike Brewing have the unique ability to build custom-designed kettles since Spike do their welding right there in Milwaukee, WI. They can add 1.5" or 2" tri-clamp or NPT ports. Whether you want a heating element so you can convert your kettle to electric, a dedicate whirlpool port, HERMS coil ports or pretty much anything else, Spike can build the kettle you've been dreaming up.
If you can not find what you are looking for contact us and we will help design the best kettle for you.
Looking to add the other parts we use in the Trio Systems? Check out our Buyer’s Guide for parts lists.
- Ports for the drain, whirlpool, heating element, and temperature probe
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings
- Polished finish
- Lid is included
Recommended batch sizes:
- 10 gallon - 2.5 to 6 gallon batches
- 15 gallon - 5 to 11 gallon batches
- 20 gallon - 6 to 15 gallon batches
- 30 gallon - 10 to 20 gallon batches
- 50 gallon - 15 to 32 gallon batches (1/2 barrel to 1 barrel batches)
*Accessories sold separately.