Cooling Pump | Spike Brewing
Original price $71.99 - Original price $71.99
$71.99 - $71.99
Current price $71.99
Moves coolant from the reservoir to the fermenter. Uses DC power which is much safer than an AC powered submersible pump.
All pumps are not equal! Our engineers tested over 15 pumps during the development of this project and found almost all small submersible pumps on the market are grossly overrated. This can greatly affect your temperature control as flow rate is directly proportional to cooling efficiency.
- Simply plug our pump into our temp controller
- Connect your insulated lines to your temp control coil and to the pump outlet
- Submerse the pump in your cooler (with ice), fridge with cold water reservoir or glycol chiller
- Start cooling your wort!
- High flow submersible pump
- 6GPM @6PSI
- 3/8" barbed outlet (connect directly to our insulated tubing)
- 12v DC powered (much safer than AC submersible pumps)
- Suction cups to keep pump submerged
Included in TC-100 temperature control bundle for CF5 and CF10 and CF15
- Spike Conical Fermenter
- Spike insulated jacket
- Spike Cooling Coil for
- Temp control quick connect fittings
- Insulated cooling tubes
- Spike temperature controller