Still Spirits Distiller's Gin Turbo Yeast (20 g)
Still Spirits Distiller's Gin Yeast (20 g). A particularly clean active dried yeast, especially selected for Gin production. Neutral profile, making clean and crisp spirit alcohol perfect for showcasing your botanicals like Juniper!
For fermentation of sugar, potato or grain mash for distillation of Gin spirit using the Turbo 500 System or Grainfather Brewing System with either the Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Condenser or Turbo 500 Copper Condenser. If attaching the Turbo 500 condenser to the Grainfather, you will need the lid attachment.
- Net Weight: 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Sufficient for: Up to 25 L (6.6 US Gal)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 18% ABV
- Attenuation: 70-100 % (Low-High)
- Flocculation Rate: Low
- Recommended Temperature Range: 12-32°C (54-90°F)
- Strain Classification: Saccharomyces bayanus
- Viable Yeast Cells/g: >1 x 1010
- Dry Weight: 92-96%
- Wild Yeast Cells/g: <1 per 106 cells
- Total Bacteria: <1 x 105 cfu/g
- GMO Status: GMO Free
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Place of Origin: Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients.
- Packaging: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Add directly to fermentation vessel and leave to ferment at 12-32°C (54-90°F) ambient air temperature for optimum performance and quality.