Blichmann Engineering Hop Rocket Randalizer Hopback Filter and Infuser
The HopRocket™ is an incredibly innovative hop infusing tool packed with world-class features! It can be used as a hopback, but it also doubles as an in-line hop infuser (Randalizer) for your beer-dispensing system and, better yet, it triples as an in-line filter*! Definitely cool, consistently reliable and clearly Blichmann, the HopRocket™ will send your hop aroma into orbit!
Unlike our competitors' units, made from simple kitchenware fitted with a basic false bottom, the Blichmann Engineering HopRocket™ has been designed from the ground up for efficiency and versatility to be a purpose-built, heavy-duty hopback and hop infuser. This clean-slate approach is just our track record of providing premium performance and features.
- Pressure-tight - up to 40 PSI operation!
- Holds up to 3 oz. of whole hops as a hopback and 4 oz. as an infuser - twice as much as the competition!
- 100% stainless construction and silicone seals.
- No need to monitor wort level because the HopRocket™ will never overflow and spill like competitors' units you're used to!
- Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor means no volatile hop aromas are lost!
- Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration.
- Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor.
- Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization.
- Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4 feet — or 1 meter — of static head is recommended for best gravity performance).
- Doubles as an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system.
- 1/2" NPT connections are easy to adapt to — a perfect match for our popular QuickConnector™ fittings (1/2", 3/8" barb and 1/4" flare).