CaraAroma Malt - Weyermann (55 lb)
Made from the finest German quality brewing barley. Due to our special malting process, this malt has a unique and distinct aroma. It is characterized by the greatest possible aroma complexity and serves to intensify and to stabilize beer flavour and taste. The beer colour is well rounded and receives a reddish shine.
Sensory: first nuances of roasted aromas, notes of roasted nuts, dark caramel and dried fruit.
Caramel malt for malt-forward and dark beer styles, typically for:
- Lager Beer; Dark Lager
- IPA; Brown IPA
- Amber Ale; Scottish Light, Heavy and Export, American Red Ale, Biére de Garde, Red Ale
- Brown Ale; Dark Mild, British Brown Ale, American Brown Ale, English Dark Mild Ale
- Porter; English Porter, Brown Porter, Robust Porter, Coconut Porter, Smoked Porter, American Porter, Imperial Porter
- Stout; Oatmeal Stout, American Stout, Russian Imperial Stout
- Strong Ale; Old Ale, American Strong Ale, Barley Wine
Recommended addition: up to 15%
Enzyme activity: none
350 – 450 EBC
132.4 – 170.1 Lovibond