FermZilla - 27L Starter Kit
The new FermZilla is a revolution in home brewing allowing home brewers and small micro-breweries a level of control that meets everyone's budget. With the FermZilla you have the many of the benefits of a much more expensive stainless conical fermenter and can also ferment at pressures up to 2.4 bar.
Add the optional pressure kit* to your FermZilla 27L and turn your FermZilla into a true uni tank. Uni tanks are conical fermenters used both for fermentation and for carbonating and serving finished beer.
*Optional pressure kit: Stainless Steel Keg Float and 2 Liquid/Gas Post Connections for Carb Cap.
These units were designed for use with CO2.
New and Improved:
- 1. Larger Dump Valve
- 2. Larger opening
- 3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
- 1 x FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories]
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 3 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals
*Collection container lid is not pressure rated.
When using this vessel under pressure you must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this, fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all caps and threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. These fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and are a warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.