Grainfather Glycol Chilling Unit
- Allows you to cold crash, lager and control fermentation at low temperatures (as low as 4ºC)
- Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
- 6 Liter glycol reservoir (50/50 mixture)
Control your fermentation temperature accurately every time!
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn't get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavour profile.
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure craft brewery-like results.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager. The cooling sleeve is located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter which is then hooked up to the Glycol Chiller. Temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller and the liquid travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitizing - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Grainfather's Website states that the Conical Fermentor Jack is included. This item is NOT included with the North American version, only the International Version (not sold in Canada).
- 1x Connical Connection Kit is included with every Gylcol Chiller, but additional Connection Kits can be purchased separately here and are required for each additional Conical (maximum of 4x total conicals can be connected to each chiller).