Penguin Chillers | Mini Engine Chiller
Mini Engine Chiller
- 5 Gallon Reservoir (3.5 gal. fill capacity)
- 5,400 BTU/hr @ 50°F or 7,400 BTU/hr @ 80°F
- 3/4″ FPT In/Out fittings
- 12 ga, 12 ft Power Cord
- 110V – 120V / 3.9A / 450W
- 17″W x 30″D x 16″H
- Built in temp controller to maintain set reservoir temp
- Dedicated “Pump On” switch sending water to engine
- Welded stainless 304 frame & sheetmetal
- Handles – easy transport and loading.
- 76 lbs (dry weight)
- 1 Year Product Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
These Mini Engine Chiller is for use on smaller engines, such as snowmobiles. Because of this type of use, we designed the chiller with heavy duty handles yet light weight. For this reason, the mini engine chiller can be easily carried to the source in need of cooling. Coupled with a 5 Gallon Reservoir and a built in temperature controller the unit is able to maintain a set reservoir temperature. Our Mini Engine Chillers each come with a dedicated “Pump On” switch. Because of this, water is being sent directly to the engine. For durability, we constructed this unit using stainless 304 sheetmetal and frame.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE
Penguin Chillers offers a wide variety of accessories and support equipment for our chillers.
- Water or Glycol pumps
- Quick Disconnects
- Vinyl or Silicone Tubing
- Propylene Glycol
- Pump Controller
- Accessory Packages