Fermentis Safcider AB-1 (5 g)
Formerly known as SafCider™, SafCider™ AB-1 the best cider yeast for balanced ciders, combining delicate fresh apple and apple sauce notes.
– Excellent settlement strength even with its sensitive to killer phenotype
– Regular kinetic
– Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
– Very low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7
– Very good assimilation of fructose
– Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 125mg/L
– High malic acid consumption (up to 1.5 g/L)
– Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer.
Amylic notes can be enhanced especially when YAN/Sugar >1