Taprite Sanke S Coupler (European/Import Kegs)
The European Lever-Handle Coupler is compatible with most import brand kegs (Heineken, Amstel Light, Murphy's Stout, Scottish-New Castle, Pilsner Urquell and more). Very similar to a US Sankey, the only difference is that the stem that goes into the keg is about a 1/4-inch longer on the European coupler. This coupler works with all "S" system Sankey kegs. The coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve, a forged brass body, and the KAM-Loc Keg lock feature ends unexpected spray of beer and/or loss of gas. The European Lever-Handle Coupler has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The hose barb with probe washer is easily removable for cleaning and series tapping. The Coupler also has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when a barrel is untapped. A Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped, while the probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, eliminating a possible cause of foamy beer. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever-handle to properly couple the keg.
- 55-psi pressure relief valve; European Lever-Handle Coupler
- Forged brass body; Can be quickly dismantled for cleaning.
- KAM-Loc keg lock feature; Ball check valve prevents back flow of beer and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Removable hose barb with probe washer for effort-less cleaning and series tapping
- Dimensions: 4"h x 6.5"w x 3"d