White Labs WLN3200 Servomyces Yeast Nutrient
Servomyces is a nutritional yeast supplement (GMO free) that was originally developed for German brewers by Weihenstephan and Munich University. It conforms to the restrictions of Reinheitsgebot. Servomyces enables any yeast strain's ability to incorporate essential nutrients into its cellular structure.
Tested in breweries around the world, it has been proven to:
- Cuts down fermentation time
- Increase flocculation
- Greatly reduce harsh sulphur notes
- Improve the health and viability of yeast
- Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
- Produce faster, more complete attenuations
- Increase yeast production for a better harvest
- Improve the quality of the finished product
For homebrewers, Servomyces is available in blister packs of six capsules, each of which can be used for a 5-gallon batch (20 to 25L). Servomyces is beneficial to beer, wine, mead and cider. (Homebrew notes: Add 1 capsule 10 minutes prior to the end of the boil. OR, If your fermentation does not require a boil, open the capsule and pour in the Servomyces, since the capsule requires boiling to melt).
Source: White Labs