Brewzilla | Homebrew System (V4) with Steam Condenser
New version includes an upgraded circuit board for more reliable performance.
Fully cUL Certified
The Brewzilla (formerly the RoboBrew) is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that 110v power so it can be plugged in anywhere. It is a complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality.
Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank.
Brewzilla System Includes:
- Immersion Chiller (hose sold separately).
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Delay Start Timer
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- Dual Element Control (1000w & 500w)
- Stainless 1/2” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
This unit can allow brewing indoors without that pesky sticky steam gumming up your freshly painted interior! The End Cap can be removed for hop and other brewing essentials to be added during the boil. Please note hot steam through this port can lead to serious scalding, please use heatproof gloves.
Not only will you get to the boil faster, but you will use less power overall to maintain a rolling boil as there will be less area for the heat to escape. No need to install inside a kitchen, or in the garage with a special range-hood. Simply attach this to the Condenser Lid and run your kitchen tap, garden hose to the inlet. You do not need a super-fast flow rate to cool the boiling steam into liquid. Different to distillation, where the distillate is required to be under a certain temperature so that ethanol doesn't evaporate from the liquid at a high rate, with boiling wort you just need enough to form a liquid. Pretty simple!
If you have the means to save/collect the coolant water. Can be re-used on the garden or for cleaning later on. Please note the water discharging will be very hot!
The Spray head can condense 1.6 litres per minute while connected to 100 psi main water.
- 5 x 2" Tri-Clover Clamps
- 5 x 2" Tri-Clover Double Beaded Silicone Seals
- 1 x 340mm Long 2" Tri-Clover Tee
- 1 x 200mm Wide 2" Tri-Clover Tee
- 1 x 2" Tri-Clover End Cap
- 1 x 2" Tri-Clover to 6.5mm duotight elbow cap with elongated spray head mister1 x 2" Tri-Clover x 12mm Barb (Suitable for 10mm ID Silicone Hosing)
Please note: This model does not require a silicon seal at the top of the mash pipe.